|author||https://me.yahoo.com/a/g3Ccalpj0NhN566pHbUl6i9QF0QEkrhlfPM-#b1c14 <diana@web>||2015-02-16 20:08:03 +0100|
|committer||GNU Hurd web pages engine <email@example.com>||2015-02-16 20:08:03 +0100|
rename open_issues.mdwn to service_solahart_jakarta_selatan__082122541663.mdwn
Diffstat (limited to 'open_issues/sbcl.mdwn')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 31 deletions
diff --git a/open_issues/sbcl.mdwn b/open_issues/sbcl.mdwn
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,31 +0,0 @@
-[[!meta copyright="Copyright © 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc."]]
-[[!meta license="""[[!toggle id="license" text="GFDL 1.2+"]][[!toggleable
-id="license" text="Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
-document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
-any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant
-Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license
-is included in the section entitled [[GNU Free Documentation
-IRC, freenode, #hurd, 2011-08-12
- < zyg> did the segment registers had any purpose? I see fs is set equal to
- others, but on linux fs is 0 (atleast on this x86 box).
- < braunr> zyg: it can be used by special applications like wine, yes
- < zyg> braunr: thanks.. I'm reading up on linux actually. It seems gs can
- be used for TLS, fs in syscall to pass userspace.
- < braunr> zyg: why are you interested in that ?
- < zyg> a native compiler under linux places assumptions on fs register. So
- I'm trying to find out what it should do under gnumach/hurd.
- < braunr> what compiler ?
- < zyg> braunr: it's sbcl
- < braunr> ok
- < youpi> zyg: the same, basically
- < zyg> ok.. looking at the code, I've remarked where it sets up FS, because
- /usr/include/asm/ldt.h:struct user_desc is missing. I must search for the
- < youpi> zyg: mach/i386/mach_i386.h
- < youpi> the descriptor structure