blob: 0871aab4bc1d47d7f00cfa69df9405fb32f1b21f (plain
[[meta copyright="Copyright © 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc."]]
[[meta license="Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant
Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license
is included in the section entitled
Alan Karp [identifies] 11 security questions:
* Authentication Who am I talking to?
* Authorization What should I be able to do?
* Audit Who did that?
* Access control Should this request be honored?
* Non-repudiation Can I pretend I never said that?
* Confidentiality Can others see what I'm seeing?
* Privacy Can others see that I'm seeing it?
* Integrity Can this data be changed?
* Anonymity Can others find out who I am?
* Denial of service Can I be assured of access?
* Physical security Who can touch it?