|author||Thomas Schwinge <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-05-25 17:40:49 +0200|
|committer||Thomas Schwinge <email@example.com>||2018-05-25 17:40:49 +0200|
Merge commit '55f878869fda47b7897e2d866aca2eac4d0c7168'
As part of the merge, add copyright and licensing headers, and apply a few more minor changes.
Diffstat (limited to 'contributing.mdwn')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/contributing.mdwn b/contributing.mdwn
index 9736e18..6cb5756 100644
@@ -83,12 +83,15 @@ For more reading resources, please see these web pages, for example,
## Small hack entries
Here is a list of small hacks, which can serve as entries into the Hurd code for
people who would like to dive into the code but just lack a "somewhere to begin
+* Create a Wiki page with all presentations about the Hurd. Many are referenced here in the Wiki, but they are not easy to find.
+ ([[!taglink open_issue_documentation]])
* Add `UTIME_NOW` and `UTIME_OMIT`. It is a matter of taking the BSD values, add the `#define`s to the proper header, and implement the support in `*_S_file_utimes` functions. Flávio Cruz has submitted a patch, now being polished.
See also [[!debbug 762677]].
* Some translators do not support [[hurd/fsysopts]], i.e. support for the
@@ -107,7 +110,6 @@ part:1:file:/home/samy/tmp/foo`). This would be libnetfs-based.
* Improve our [[FUSE library|hurd/libfuse]].
* Add a relatime or lazytime option to ext2fs.
* Fix our [[open_issues/symlink_translator]].
-* Fix chmod on fifos: mkfifo foo ; sudo chmod g+w foo
* Strengthen httpfs: it should append '/' to URL automatically, it should not fallback index.html itself, etc. probably a lot more small easy issues.
* Fix `O_NOATIME`, see <https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=borgbackup&arch=hurd-i386&ver=1.0.2-1&stamp=1460838100>
* Add a /dev/rtc device